This position is in Warwick, RI. Monday- Friday 7:30 AM- 4:00 PM or 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM.
Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, process the daily accounting transactions and assist in preparing month-end and year-end account reconciliations. This includes processing and recording cash receipts, disbursements, expense reimbursements and journal entries.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process the daily activities of the accounting department including:
- Reconcile daily patient cash receipts
- Recording daily cash transactions
- Assist in purchasing and accounts payable when necessary
- Preparation of monthly invoices
- Prepare account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare monthly sales tax reconciliation
- Assist with the month-end and year-end closing process
- Assist with annual property tax return preparation
- Maintain database of physician expenses
- Must have strong working understanding of accounting principles, policies and procedures.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong data entry and time management skills
- High level competency of attention to detail and thoroughness
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and mid-range accounting systems, i.e. Intacct.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- One to three years’ experience in accounting.
About Rhode Island Medical Imaging:
Rhode Island Medical Imaging (RIMI) has a network of 12 private state-of-the-art medical diagnostic imaging facilities that are staffed by over 70 board certified radiologists with broad-based experience and subspecialty training in Bone Densitometry (DEXA), Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) including the most extensive 3T MRI imaging network in Rhode Island, Mammography, Ultrasound, and X-ray.
RIMI radiologists perform and interpret imaging in Rhode Island at Hasbro Children’s Hospital, Miriam Hospital, Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital, Roger Williams Medical Center, and Women & Infants Hospital, and most recently at Sturdy Memorial Hospital in Attleboro, MA. Most of RIMI’s radiologists are also faculty members at the Warren Alpert Medical School at Brown University.
For over 75 years RIMI has provided Rhode Island with imaging excellence (since 1943).
*** Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; AFLAC; paid vacation, sick and holidays; 401K and retirement plan.
Please submit resumes to Jennifer Voyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.